Re: [DMCForum] The Simpsons..

Yeah, they certainly could have reversed it, but why would they?  They
were so careful to get the final product looking that good and they just
left a flipped shot of something as noticeable as which side of a car
the driver sits on?  Take a look at the rolling green hills and the
street scenes.  The whole thing smells like Britain to me (no offense,
Martin =)).

As I understand it, the movie will not be live action; it will be
animated just like the TV show (same voices).  The story goes that this
trailer was made in live action to generate interest since it's so neat
and different to see the Simpsons in live action.  I'm sure if they were
going to shoot a live action Simpsons movie, it would have at least one
actor you recognized.

For further discussion (conjecture on who would make good live action
Simpsons characters, etc.), see the IMDB forums for the movie (at the
bottom of http://imdb.com/title/tt0462538/).

Regards,
Jon Heese