[DMCForum] Re: removing side skirts pain?

[DMCForum] Re: removing side skirts pain?

Hey Guys,

Sadly on my car, pretty much every screw or bolt was stuck and every
rivnut spun.  So I just gently wiggled the skirts and got one side of
he head out and slipped it off (with lots of PB blaster etc).

Now, my question is does anyone make a set of rivnuts & bolts I can put
in that won't rust???  Stainless or something?

Thanks,

Brandon
Vin 3323

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd