[DMCForum] Re: IRS help

My fiancee was going to turn them in but decided since they were
roomates it would be best to let it slide. Apperantly she did the
homework on it. I don't want to do it for the money although it
would be a bonus but I see as the same as mexicans that come over
here and live off of our tax money. We all have to pay taxes so they
should too. It really grabs my ass, people like that.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@...> wrote:

> Josh,
>
> Where did you hear you could get 15% for turning them in?
>
> Greg

On Behalf
> Of Josh Porter
> Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 12:17 AM
> To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DMCForum] IRS help
>
>  This maybe DeLorean related, I don't know. My fiancee's roomate's
> family hasn't paid taxes in 12 years because they say it is
against
> their religion to be numbered, they're Baptist. They also believe
that
> this is a free country so they don't need to pay to live here.
That is
> the rough details but who do I contact to report them? I get 15%
of
> what they owe for turning them in, that is one factor in me
reporting
> the but the way I see it I pay taxes so they have to pay them too.
If