From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of silverdelorean2002
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:36 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: removing side skirts pain?

dam this sounds like a pain in the ass. Im thinking of just breaking
off the head and drilling the screws out and tapping new threads. I
cant believe it. I have nearly taken out every bold out of the car
and none were as hard to remove as these sam things,.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd