Re: [DMCForum] light up D window switches

Re: [DMCForum] light up D window switches

Bob,

I doubt switching to LEDs would work for changing color. If they light
up amber, they probably have an amber backing inside the switch with a
white bulb. You may be able to get in there and remove the backing,
depending on how it is laid out.

These sound cool to me, too. I'd love light-up window switches - and I
need to replace my switches. Any info you (Martin) can send on where
we might buy these would be great. ;-)

-Ryan