From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of timnagin
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 10:31 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] my response to "The crash of John DeLorean" story.
on DML

They are still two separate legal business names according to that website.

DELOREAN MOTOR COMPANY (Stephen's company incorporated in Texas)

DELOREAN MOTOR COMPANY INC. (JZD's company incorporated in Delaware)

Since you don't have proof the "name confusion" is deliberate that point is
moot.  However, it wouldn't make much sense to call the new company Wynne
Motor Company (WMC) if they wanted to sell NOS De Lorean parts and refurbish
cars.

I could register the name THE DELOREAN MOTOR COMPANY INC. or THE DELOREAN
MOTOR COMPANY if I wanted to.  There are other companies that exist with my
legal business name; it is irrelevant.

Greg