Re: [DMCForum] light up D window switches

Re: [DMCForum] light up D window switches

Hi Bob

The ones I have are from a scrapyard... I can't remember what Renault I
got them from, will be going down there on Sat so will look for you.
They're branded Renault not Torrix which is interesting. I think DMC got
Torrix to copy them

If you look at the bottom of the switch, and on the plug, you'll see
pins that aren't there and not wired up in the plug., if you can get the
pins for the plugs, it'll be easy enough to wire them up. The switches
come with the bulb holder and a little diffuser. The snag is they light
up amber which isn't in keeping with the interior of the D.

Come to think of it, Renault are excellent at stamping part numbers on
everything so we may be lucky on the ones I have. I'll check tomorrow

Martin

Bob Brandys wrote:

>Martin,
>
>I am looking to by at least 6 of these.
>
>  The missing pins you referred to:
>
>   Are these missing in the stock D?
>
>Do I need to install a bulb and socket into these switches to make them
>work?
>

>Price?
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>Bob Brandys