RE: [DMCForum] my response to "The crash of John DeLorean" story. on DML

RE: [DMCForum] my response to "The crash of John DeLorean" story. on DML

Based on recent private e-mails from you, if you want
to now engage in a public debate with me, I will need
a legal notice from you waiving any claims of me
"harassing" you.