  From: RICK BARRANCO
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 8:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Chrome

  Thanks Jon.. Looks awesome! I never knew someone did it........

  car. I only mention it because I have always wanted to get another "D" and
  have it chromed or try to get the stainless to this point? Is it even
  possible to get stainless to this point?

  http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/custom-carshot-rods/tuners/mtms-polished-audi-a
  8-107713.phpNote:

  > > RICK BARRANCO
  > > e-mail - delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx