[DMCForum] Does Anyone Need Tires?

Hi All,

I am going to be ordering 5 tires from Coker Tire shortly (
http://www.coker.com <http://www.coker.com/>  ).  They offer a "club
discount" of 10-15% for any 'group purchase' of 25 tires or more.  I am
going to be placing my order with them in about 3 weeks or so, so we
have the first 5 covered already.  They really don't have anything good
for DeLoreans, but I know a lot of you have 'other' old cars for which
this might be a good deal.

Here's a few key points:

-          As a 'group', we need to order 25 or more tires. We do not
need to all order the same type/size/brand - they can all be different.

-          Shipping of your chosen tires would be direct to you, and you
would arrange payment with Coker directly.

-          When we get enough folks together, I will send out another
email with the details of who to call at Coker, and how to get in on the
'group deal'.

Just drop me a line if you're interested and I'll get it all set up
early next week for ordering with Coker.

Thanks!

-Dave