Re: [DMCForum] Re: The power of a DMC

On 1/20/06, therealdmcvegas <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> across. 'Prolly only 1 of three times that I've ever been an outright
> asshole to someone in public.

Sometimes I want to be an asshole. Especially when people think
they're funny asking where the flux capacitor is, etc. It's really not
funny.

I parked my DeLorean at an auto auction once and had several people
wanting to bid on it. One guy was looking all over for the item # when
I approached the car and unlocked it. He asked me how he could bid on
it. I told him it wasn't here for the auction but that I'd take $60k
if he was really interested. He wasn't that interested. :)

-Ryan