[DMCForum] Re: Mode switch wiring order?

[DMCForum] Re: Mode switch wiring order?

You can just hook them up till you get them working correctly. If you
don't have them correct, then the switch just won't work.

Easy fix if you forgot to label them before you unplugged them. :-)

When everything works like they should, then you have them plugged in
correctly.

Good luck,

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lakelanier20" <derek4567@xxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>    I've got my center console pulled back right now and am trying to
> fix a problem with my climate control mode switch, and was wondering
> if someone could clarify the wiring order for me on the back of the
> switch?
>
> I've looked at page N:08:15 in the workshop manual, but being the
> novice that I am, it doesn't really make things clear to me.  The
> colors for the 3 connections are hand-written in, and they're very
> difficult to read.
>
> In any case, the three wire connections are:
>
> - green/white and green/white
> - pink/orange and red
> - green
>
> What order are they supposed to be in from top to bottom?  (switch
> in "off" position)
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> -Derek L
> VIN 5302