[DMCForum] Looking at anew server

Ok, so I have been using a hosting company for the last 4 years.  I have
a dedicated managed server.  The hosting company has always done all the
work.  Well it looks like my server is dying and their only option is to
try to sell/lease me a new one, at a much higher cost.

I was looking at self managed servers using plesk, and even went so far
as to sigh up with Go Daddy and begin setting up my server....  Now it
got hard.

Does anyone out there know plesk who would be interested in selling
their time to do the initial setup of my new server?  I can pay you for
your time.  Basically I need to set up about 4 domains worth of dns
server settings and some 6-10 email addresses.

Anyone really trained and knows plesk well can give me a call at
813-951-2628 any time this week or drop me a line privately.

Sorry guys for sending this to a mailing list, but I don't know anyone
with this knowledge.

Thanks

Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
DMC Vin 03461