From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of lakelanier20
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 4:20 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Mode switch wiring order?

Hello,

   I've got my center console pulled back right now and am trying to
fix a problem with my climate control mode switch, and was wondering
if someone could clarify the wiring order for me on the back of the
switch.

I've looked at page N:08:15 in the workshop manual, but being the
novice that I am, it doesn't really make things clear to me.  The
colors for the 3 connections are hand-written in, and they're very
difficult to read.

In any case, the three wire connections are:

- green/white and green/white
- pink/orange and red
- green

What order are they supposed to be in from top to bottom?  (switch
in "off" position)

Thanks a lot,

-Derek L
VIN 5302