[DMCForum] Re: DMC's in New Jersey

That was kind of the point Chuck.  All clubs are great.  This isnt a
club however.  Just a place to talk about small local NJ shows, NJ
Insurance or NJ Car issues for example.  Also anything else realted
to owning a Delorean in NJ, that other lists and people out of state
wouldnt want to have the big lists clogged up with, like the DML or
here.  I know I dont need to hear about a local car show in Missouri
for example on the DML.  Not that I mind, just not something of
interest to people outside that area.   In fact I think there are
several DMC state groups on Yahoo such as the MD, PA, AZ, and Ohio
group for example.  Some are clubs and some are just Yahoo Groups
like this one.  If someone wants to get invloved in a formalized
club in New Jersey for events and so on then they need look no
further than Delorean Mid Atlantic which is a great organazation.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chuck McKnight <gullwingdoors@xxxx>
wrote:

> I think it's a great idea.  It's just like when I started the
DMCMD.  Yes, there are bigger groups out there, but it's also nice
to have a smaller more localized group, where you can actually get
to know almost everyone on there.

>   Good luck with your group!
>

>   Chuck McKnight
>
> Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
>   Whats wrong with

> --- jerseydmc <jerseydmc@xxxx> wrote:
>
> > For all you Jersey people out there.

> http://mail.yahoo.com

>         Dmc   Dml   Dmc fz10     Dmc fz1s   Delorean part   Dml
forte

Service.