Re: [DMCForum] DMC's in New Jersey

I think it's a great idea.  It's just like when I started the DMCMD.  Yes, there are bigger groups out there, but it's also nice to have a smaller more localized group, where you can actually get to know almost everyone on there.

  Good luck with your group!

  Chuck McKnight

Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Whats wrong with

--- jerseydmc <jerseydmc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For all you Jersey people out there.

http://mail.yahoo.com

        Dmc   Dml   Dmc fz10     Dmc fz1s   Delorean part   Dml forte