[DMCForum] Re: DMC's in New Jersey

Not a thing wrong with DMA or the DOA or other regional and national
clubs as the homepaqe says.  They are all great.  But people in DMA,
DOA, DMCNEWS, and so on, still belong to other
groups, small and large, for informal shows, events, and tech info,
just like you are a member of other groups I am sure. This is just
one more yahoo group, of many Delorean Yahoo groups, such as those
below.  Not to replace anything but just as a compliment for those
interested.
If your not interested then simply don't join :-)