[DMCForum] WOW AND THANKS (was Colorized Wiring Diagram)

[DMCForum] WOW AND THANKS (was Colorized Wiring Diagram)

Group,

I just want to take the time to thank all you folks
that ordered my Colorized Wiring Diagram.  I knew this
was going to be a winner, but nothing on this scale!!
Almost all copies I had in stock have been sold or
spoken for and I have started making another batch.
These will be available sometime next week at the
latest.  Again, thanks for all the orders.

Mike   TPS    1630