[DMCForum] FW: [FWDLK] ebay '61 Chrysler 300G conv.

An example...

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List On Behalf Of SherwoodK
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] ebay '61 Chrysler 300G conv.

The above auction has been cancelled by Ebay.? How can anyone have 200 plus positives do this and have 100% positive feedback?
?
My guess, because it happened to me several months ago,?is they steal your ID and change your email info. If you are not on top of your email address change notice?from Ebay -- you don't look at your email for awhile, then they get free use of your feedback and hijack the email to one of their own.
?
For me,?I caught it after they changed?my email address?within a few minutes (very lucky). By the time I contacted Ebay and asked for a phone call back -- the scam artist had listed 28 motorcycles with a cost to my Ebay account of more than $2000 in fees. ?Had I been on vacation, for instance, the scammer would have received over $200,000 in 3 days.?
?
The lure for a potential buyer?? A bargain price!
?
I wonder if this nonsense funds terrorism...
?
Sherwood K

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte