Re: [DMCForum] Looking for a pair of valve covers...

Re: [DMCForum] Looking for a pair of valve covers...

Yes. Very old and manky though. On a Renault 30 engine I have. Make me
an offer :-)

http://www.delorean.co.uk/Resources/donor_engines.jpg

(the one with the orange strap over one corner)

I've probably got some cleaner ones, but will have to root around to
find them.

Martin