From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bob Brandys
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 5:51 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] DeLorean Video Dashboard

The idea behind doing this was to bring dashboards to the next level of
technology.

For older cars, you can go to LED gauges-e.g.  Dakota Digital.
However, video display screen are in almost all electronic devices
today.

This is the next level in electronics.

Consequently, we went to the next level.

We are looking for any and all ideas for the graphic displays for the
DeLorean dashboard.
e.g A BTTF theme?  All linear gauges?  The D currently has analog
gauges.
How about gauges modeled after airplane displays?  Got any good pics?
Sound outputs-"you are going too fast"  "go buy some gas dummy!"

Bob

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS