Re: [DMCForum] Re: Sirius radio..

I guess when you are not paying for it, you can't
"bitch".

So, you get these radios for "free" (STOLEN from Radio
Shack), and then SELL them?  For some reason, have a
big problem will selling stolen property.  If some of
these spare units end up in your hands, it would be a
cool thing to give them to your friends, but to profit
on it is awful.

<sigh> Sound's a lot like the video's you sell.

Bob, is it OK if I sell copies of your Pigeon Forge
and Houston videos?  I could use some extra money to
pay my Sirius subscription.

--- Videobob Moseley <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> Like Howard says, it's .43 cents a day.....what are
> ya bitching about?
> Compared to all the crap I spend money $13 a month
> for all the entertainment
> is a no biggie.
> Besides that, the technology itself is cool.
<SNIP>

--- Videobob Moseley <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> The thing is, I get ahold of pre-activated units
> that are Radio Shack demo
> units.
> So I have a lot of radios that work for FREE.
> I do sell these radios on eBay and to friends but
<SNIP>