Re: [DMCForum] DeLorean Video Dashboard

Jack,

Having been an engineer for over 35 years, there is a lot of thing I
can teach my son that he does not learn in college.  There is virtually
no hands on fabrication taught in school.

Exactly, what tool do you use to do what?  Where is the tool?  Where do
you get the raw materials? How do you cut them? Etc, etc.  This has
taken hundreds of hours or great father and son time.

As for the graphics.  The point of this dashboard is that you can chose
what type of dashboard you want and WHERE THE GAUGES ARE!!

Are you short?  Tall?  Steering wheel block your view?  Just move the
gauges.

Like bar graphs?  Select them. Like analog gauges?  Select them. Like
you name on the screen when it boots?  How about "DeLorean" flashing on
the screen?

Want green, or red or grey gauges?  Select them.  Custom on the fly
with just software changes NOT HARDWARE.

There is a lot more to this project than meets the eye.

Bob

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS