RE: [DMCForum] Sirius radio..

I have one radio in my office, with the built in transmitter I can pick it
up on any boom box or radio in my house. So I have a little radio in my work
area that picks it up.
It works fine, you just have to know what your doing.
Besides, you are not going to get a wireless signal that is as good a hard
wired
signal coming from a CD. It's good enough.
Complain, complain, complain.... we got everything we could ever want
here in the States and yet people bitch about everything.
- VB