Re: [DMCForum] OT New Laptop help!!

Processors are not as important at you may think..
Many other components in the system have a huge impact
on overall performance.  Spend some extra money on
RAM, it will go a long way.

If battery life is important to you, they you should
give up some of the processor performance.

The biggest impact I find on battery life is how
bright your run your LCD.  If you keep the backlight
on the lowest setting, you will increase the battery
life quite a bit.

--- Jack Stiefel <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>