Re: [DMCForum] Sirius radio..

Maybe you can explain this a bit better?  The unit has
a built in FM MODULATOR..  Why would I need to buy
another one??  Spend another $20 on a unit that only
cost $30??  I don't think so..

You have a radio in every vehicle?  So you pay the
extra $7 a month for each unit?  (Yea, I forgot that
complaint in my other email)

That brings me to YET another complaint (Maybe you
guys are right, I am a whiner...) about this thing..
I go to buy a second "car kit" including the mount,
cables, and antenna (to use in the DMC) and the cost
of the kit is $49!  Huh??  For $30 I got all of that
crap AND the radio itself.  Maybe my math is wrong,
but it would be cheaper to buy a second radio, and
throw the radio in the trash to keep the accessories.