Re: [DMCForum] Sirius radio..

You have the STARMATE (cheapest model there is of course)
What you need to get is a FM MODULATOR, they make one especially
for the Sirius units that you can get for $20 at Circuit City that plugs
directly
into your FM OUT of the radio, and then plugs into the antenna of your
car radio. This will elliminate any other outside interference.
I have a Sirius in every vehicle including my Harley, and the new S50 on my
desk.
I love it.
- VB