Re: [DMCForum] Sirius radio..

I have the little radio that looks like a radar
detector, it has a  built in FM transmitter.  With the
thing in the little cubby hole under the radio (in my
Taurus), I still get "FM static".  I have tried a
number of frequencies, but little improvement.

If there is a problem with the Sirius signal, it goes
silent (because it is digital).  The static noise may
be a function of the crappy $30 radio I bought.

The files I am downloading from NNTP don't have that
static, but do have the other quality issues I
discussed.