From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Dave Stragand
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 8:49 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: OT concept cars...

Hmmm... I actually did call it a "mini van".  Seems I made side doors
both sliding -and- gullwing at the same time.  Not sure how I planned to
accomplish that, but I do know I have always been fascinated with the
swing-out/tailgate wagons.  I must have had something like that in mind.

I also appear to have made it electric, as evidenced by the lower
battery trays and rear-mounted electric motor.  I'll leave that to Rich
Acuti.

http://www.projectvixen.com/images/odessa7van.jpg