Re: [DMCForum] OT concept cars...

On 1/10/06, timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The thing that bothers me about the King Ranch is the smell of fresh cow ass
> that slaps you in the face when you open the door.

Hell, that's one of my favorite parts! I love the smell of a nice,
fresh leather interior.

> I, too, wanted an Excursion but with the diesel.  The $52k price tag held me
> back a bit though.

Uh, yeah, you and me both. I'm thinking I might be able to find a deal
on one these days, though. Especially when gas goes back up again this
summer. Find some silly person who traded it in after a year or two
and took a $20k loss to save a couple hundred bucks on gas. ;-)

-Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS