[DMCForum] Re: OT concept cars...

Ryan, I think you will like it.

Since the Delorean is my only car, if I want to go for a long road
trip vacation, I always have to rent something.  The last few times
I have rented the Ford 8-person SUV (I think that is the
Excursion).  Damn is that nice!  I don't know if it is because I am
used to driving a stainless steel sardine can around, but it is
glorious to have that much room, ease of driving, and view of the
road.

Plus, it is great in bad weather.  I took it on a ski trip to
Vermont last year, with 10 people in the back.  There was a huge
blizzard, but no problem for the Excursion.  In fact, we were
driving to a bar that night and we were the only people on the road
for miles.  And this is in Vermont, where people will go out in any
weather.  We actually got pulled over in a case of mistaken
identity...apparently, a couple of criminals were also out in an
Excursion that night.  The cop was shocked that anyone else who
hadn't just robbed a bank or whatever would be out pleasure driving
in a snowstorm.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxx>
wrote:

> I never liked Fords. That is, until I drove my folks' King Ranch.
>
> Damn, Ford makes a nice truck. I've half a mind to buy an
Excursion.
> Never been in one but if it's anything like their trucks, I bet
it's
> one hell of a nice SUV.
>
> -Ryan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS