From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of timnagin
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 7:48 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] concept cars...

Anyone see the concept cars recently displayed?  I had been looking
forward
to what the retro Camaro would look like with a 1969 flavor and was very
disappointed.  That thing looked horrible.  On the other hand, I am not
fan of Chrysler but that Hemi Challenger looked awesome!  I would buy
that
thing right now if it were on the market.

Greg

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of