Re: [DMCForum] Re: NO more

On 1/7/06, Flavia <frvianna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Ryan, thanks for being considerate to the ladies here...

Well, now, that's taking it a bit far given the rest of my post but...
I did try to keep it relatively nice. :)

> But in general, DeLoreans are better than most selfish girlfriends :)

Also better than your ex-boyfriend, apparently. ;-)

Good for you, though. I tell everyone not to put up with crap from a
significant other (or spouse, for that matter) in regards to your
hobbies. If I'm going to drive 700 miles to a car show then that's it,
I'm going, either come with me and enjoy the adventure or keep quiet
about it. :)

-Ryan