Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:01:45 -0600
   From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tampa Editorial

Stupid,
myopic,
shortsighted,
inaccurate,
intolerant,
etc.

This kind of flag waving crap should not be printed WITHOUT editorial
correction and political corrections.   If you think americans can just
ignore the rest of the world-you get just what we have-they hate us and
  they think we are arrogant and stupid.

Just like today's WSJ - A new idea for GAZA- fix the economy and create
jobs.
Gee!  Daahh!  I've been saying that for years.  The biggest problem in
these countries is 30% unemployment. Took a Bushie 'genius' to figure
that one out!  Maybe we should subsidize the Palestinians to the tune
of $2000 per person per year- just like we do with Isreal.  I bet that
would get their economy going.
Bob