Re: [DMCForum] Re: Tis the season to be jolly..

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Tis the season to be jolly..

Close but no cigar.

It is a Venturi Atlantique 300, and a single turbo PRV. The later
Bi-Turbo Atlantique didn't use the PRV

The Venturi 400GT and Renault Safrane Bi-Turbo are the only production
cars to use twin-turbo PRVs (and the Venturi is hardly a "production"
car, nor a "production" engine!)

I got sent that photo by the owner who found my website and read the
article all about the PRV. Had a good chat on the phone - that is the
only car that may one day convince me to sell my DeLorean. He told me
about doing central London to Pembrokeshire in Wales in an hour and
fifty minutes. Averaging 130-140mph all the way. You can't do that in a
DeLorean :-(

Martin

John Dore wrote:

>Or to be more specific, a Venturi 300 Atlantique - twin turbo PRV.
>
>John

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS