Re: [DMCForum] Tis the season to be jolly..

Re: [DMCForum] Tis the season to be jolly..

Yers. That's why I sent the mail twice. Fixed now.

My PC went pop on boxing day (typical) so re-installed a spare
motherboard - the CMOS batt was obviously dead because for the first few
boots, it kept resetting the bios.and therefore the clock. Seems to work
now.

Martin