Re: [DMCForum] Re: I hate knitted oven mitts...

Re: [DMCForum] Re: I hate knitted oven mitts...

Someone knitted a few "hot pads" for us once. They had big honking
gaps in them, but that was OK, because they were only meant to protect
a countertop from a hot pot.

Then a friend came over, cooked some hot wings and tried to use one of
these "potholders" to retrieve the 450 degree pan.

Not sure what he was thinking, exactly.

--
- Ryan