From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Marc Levy
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 11:32 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] I hate knitted oven mitts...

There is a significant flaw in your analogy..

Knitted oven mitts are not a religious topic.  There
has been no ban placed on the topic of knitted oven
mitts.

However, Christmas *IS* religious and it has been
banned from this forum..  Which is why I pulled a
"Stragand" and simply replied with a SIGH.

I did not start this discussion, I was replying to
others who found fault with my SIGH.

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> <analogy>
>

> You know what really irks me?  Knitted oven mitts.
>

> Because this is a DeLorean forum, this is the most
> relevant mailing list
> in the world to voice my concerns about knitted oven
> mitts.  I know I
> can convince everyone here that I am right, and
> don't even think about
> arguing with me, because if you do, then you are
> close-minded.
>

> I will change the world with my views here on
> knitted oven mitts,
> because discussing these mitts is the only thing
> that matters to
> DeLorean owners, and DeLorean owners influence
> everything in the rest of
> the world.  If you tell me it's the wrong place to
> discuss it, then you
> are censoring my right to oven mitt _expression_.
>

> I don't care if anyone else here shares my opinion.
> I don't care that
> no one else cares to discuss it, and I don't care
> that no one here is
> interested in my opinions on every
> non-DeLorean-related topic.
>
> It is relevant and important to everyone because I
> am a DeLorean owner.
>

> </analogy>
>

> -Dave

> removed]

Yahoo! DSL - Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of