[DMCForum] Re: Motivations Ending?

<<While I don't know Mike, I have known Gary for a
number of years. I also know he is a cop, therefore
if the discussion is about his profession I would
expect him to defend the position of cops (as he has
done). Gary and I get along pretty well in person,
which does make his comments about me seem less
malicious than others may read.>>

Do you remember saying that Marc?  I think you have stated my
feelings there better than maybe I can.  If the discussion gets a
little more heated, that does not cause it to be malicious.  I think
you get into controversial (or maybe a better word is heated)
discussions often.  Does that make them malicious?  If they are
responded to with the same level of enthusiasm you often show, that
might cause heated debate, I would hope that they would remain
objective and pertain to the subject being mentioned and not
gemeralize any group of people, whether it be by profession, or
whatever.  Again I agree with your statement above.  I would hope
you do as well.  If the last few posts strayed from that and casue
you to question me than I would again direct you to your statemnt
above and say its again best states my feelings.  If I wanted to
argue with you, we are at anough events throughout the year and I
could have done it at the dinner last time month, or maybe started a
food fight? :-)

Ok new topic?  I am tired lol