[DMCForum] Re: Motivations.

Marc you repeatedly made statements about those in a certain
profession I also happen to be employed in.  They were not
individual or objective comments, which are fine, they are taking a
one hand account of the actions of one person in a profession of
thousands, and saying that is how "they" act.  Just as if you had a
bad experiecne with a doctor and came on here and said "they" and
referred to all in that profession when making your arguments.  If
you are not in the group that you are bashing at the time, than of
course I do not expect you to be offended.  No its not easier to
label you and thats not what I am sure that those who think you
cause ill will want to do, but when you sterotype people you never
met and have no knowledge of (such as those being recounted in these
stories), and then refer to them as a group with the same mentality,
same attitudes, and same outlook, you tell me who is labeling, or
being malicious, and passing judgement?