Re: [DMCForum] Re: Interloper at DMC Ltd

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Interloper at DMC Ltd

Allright, I want to be excited, too, but I don't know anything about
this engine. What's the deal? Is it a turbo PRV, or what?

I'm guessing this is a near direct swap for our engines with a lot
more power? How much more?

--
- Ryan