Re: [DMCForum] Re: Administrative law

--- dmcgman <DmcGman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Again Marc, this is your one hand account of the
> situation.  As I
> said I am not saying whether or not its accurate,
> and no one but you
> here knows what happened.  It would be unreasonable
> for anyone to
> judge the situation or give it validity based on
> your account alone.
> A fair debate on a topic of an event requires at
> least some others
> to have some independent knowledge of the situation.
>  Your own story
> does provide that.

I disagree Gary.  Are you disputing that the officer
who issued me a ticket was a witness?

So, let me state this as a question; How can someone,
anyone, place blame on a situation when they arrive on
the scene after it took place?

> Well all of the people you mention who abuse their
> power could do
> some form of harm, and you have the same recourse
> through the legal
> system if someone in law enforcement acted
> inappropriately as well.

As Ryan pointed out, he fought a cop and then found
himself being harassed by the same person.  Sure, he
could keep going to his lawyer or court,  but the
damage is done as soon as the ticket is written even
if the defendant "wins" in court.  The cop still
really won.