[DMCForum] Re: Replacement radios, was DeLorean Wiring Diagram needed fo

[DMCForum] Re: Replacement radios, was DeLorean Wiring Diagram needed for Craig Radio

If you really want to buy a shaft radio, I'd buy another Craig, they
look correct for the D.

Or if you want a newer style radio, I'd get a precut DIN panel, and
install a cd player.

Mind you, I prefer the old style (1990 old style) cd players that were
all black, with a green lighting. That actually matches the Delorean
look while still giving you a more modern radio without the gawdy,
cheesy, ultra shiny silver, red, & neon blue of today's radios.

Modern shaft radios just look trashy, since you will still be limited
to a cassette, plus the specialty ones for classic cars run around $249.

Just my thoughts.

-Joe