From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of dmcgman
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 12:07 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: DeLorean Wiring Diagram needed for Craig Radio

I did buy a CD Changer to put in the rear storage box.  I havent
pulled any of the interior apart so I am not sure the best way to
run the cables up to the antenna so it runs through the FM Modulator
or run power.  Anyone put a CD Changer or other device in their rear
storage behind the driver seat?  I also have a portable satellite
radio docking kit I want to put in.  Of course the magnetic antenna
wouldnt stick to the roof but someone did suggest a small temporary
plate on the dash out of metal for the antenna.

Gary

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:

> I have seen some companies advertise in street rod magazines where
they take
> the basic head unit and fill it with modern controls.  I have
heard, but
> please don't quote me on this, that they can be around $1,000.00
for this.

> Another option would be to leave the stock head unit in place and
> non-functional.  You could hide all of your equipment and mount a
small,
> nearly hidden display somewhere with a wireless remote.
>
> Greg

On Behalf
> Of dmcgman
> Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 11:24 PM
> To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DMCForum] Re: DeLorean Wiring Diagram needed for Craig
Radio

> Anyone have a unit that even slightly resembles the orignal Craig?
> am ready to pull mine.  I know its outdated to even find a radio
> with knobs these days, but I have seen some classic car radios
being
> remanufactured with todays technology, for Vettes and other cars,
> that look original but have modern features and quality.  Some
> modern radios are way too futuristic looking and I think clash
with
> the interior styling.
>
> Gary
>
> > Don't forget to separate the common grounds on each side when
you
> wire in
> > the new system.
> >
> > Greg