From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Dan Harris
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 12:24 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Used Parts For Sale

I'm new here on DMCForum, and will mostly just lurk quietly, but
here's a copy of something I also posted earlier today on DMCNews &
FLDMC, in case anyone here is interested:

Hi everyone -

I had a few interested people contact me on the front & rear fascias
and the sunshade that I offered here last week, but no firm offers,
so they are now up on e-bay, with opening minimum bid prices of $99
each and no reserve.  I want to sell them quickly and need to ship
them before Christmas, so these are only 3 day auctions - act now and
you could get a good bargain.  Here are the item numbers and e-bay
page links for each:

Front Fascia:  item # 4598720122
               http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?
uid=758765&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=4598720112&lk=URL

Rear Fascia:   item # 4598720699
               http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?
uid=758765&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=4598720699&lk=URL

Sunshade:      item # 4598721446
               http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?
uid=758765&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=4598721446&lk=URL

Good luck to any bidders out there, and may they all find good homes
in the rebuilding of someones car!  (And just a quick reminder for SW
Florida owners that the parts are currently located at DMC-Florida in
Bonita Springs, so if you're local, you can pick them up there in
person and avoid shipping charges!)

Dan Harris - VIN # 1662 - FL Tag # MY 81DMC

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS