[DMCForum] Interloper at DMC Ltd

Hi All

Errrm, due to some enthusiastic ebaying, we've managed to accidentally
buy what's left of a rather nice car, now shoehorned into the DMC Ltd
workshop. The engine and gearbox will be recycled in my #1458 prior to
Eurofest but we're all rather excited by the visitor! We've spent the
last hour or so playing "spot the difference" :-)

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2118.JPG
http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2116.JPG

Hmmm. Must tidy the floor....

Martin