From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Christopher Mack
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 11:06 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] DeLorean Wiring Diagram needed for Craig Radio

thanks,

I am going to run all new speaker wire and leave the
original
speaker wire intact.... the only pain now will be
getting those rear panels off... has anyone tried
cutting them instead of getting them off with a heat
gun?  I hear if you cut them carefully, they can be
re-attached and re-glued without noticing
let me know

Thanks

-Chris

> Don't forget to separate the common grounds on each
> side when you wire in
> the new system.
>
> Greg

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS