[DMCForum] Re: Controversy

Seems to be the consensus from the unsolicited emails I got.  But I
guess everyone has to have a hobby.  Just admit it though.  I don't
even get email from this list for reasons like that.  I just checked
in yesterday and was dumb enough to get sucked in LOL.  Again I will
have to dust off that delete key I guess :-)

Gary