[DMCForum] Re: Cop stories

Well I hear enough speculation on the topic outside the Delorean
community.  Again since your not in the same profession I am sure
you dont.  I come here to read Delorean realted topics and posts as
I am sure most do.  And of course if most of the things you said
weren't inaccurtate then maybve they would be worth debate.  I would
offer the point of view that quite a few other people have offered
here and on other Delorean lists.  You would rather cause
controversy than factually debate topics.  In either event if you
have unanswered questions feel free to ask me the next time you see
me and I will be happy to explain any of your misconceptions.