[DMCForum] Re: Village Idiot Returns (Classes Over -- For Now...)

[DMCForum] Re: Village Idiot Returns (Classes Over -- For Now...)

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>
wrote:

> I am finished with Grad School Kick My Butt mode for a month and thus
> am back online.  The next person who tells me that their master's
> degree was easier than their 4 year degree gets a punch in the nose.
>
> It's going to take many days to plow through the archives.  If
> anything important is going on the the world of little silver cars,
> let me know to save time (did Louie Golden sell #5252?).

Hey Bill,
    You get no sympathy from me!  As you well know, I am in medical
school and still "make time" to read (aka selective read) posts from 3
groups.  BTW, #5252 has a new owner in Pinehurst, NC.  He seems to
want to add turbos to the car.

Darren